Most Helpful

Mega Morning Deals - Not happy...

I did not receive my black striped canvas crossbody purse item no. AVH6110-001...

My customer sku is 76841o611017...

Also missing is the removeable sleeve from my nylon laptop tote - teal item no.

AVT5762-402

My customer sku is 768410576224... sold to; Nancy Nelson phone: 1 906 475 4678 500 Croix Street

invoice 022230 Negaunee, Mi.

49866-1010

invoice date 05/04/19

order date 05/01/19

order no. #4570

DelicateCassowary
Review #1540894 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Mega Morning Deals - Defective product

Update by user May 30

Mega Deals was supposed to go into a 3 way conversation with the manufacture

Original review posted by user May 29

I ordered a Mega Morning Deals Dofencare Massager, on May 8,2019. After receiving the order, May 17,2019, I plugged it in, it worked for about 5 minutes, then I heard a loud, "pop" and it stopped working, I started smelling a burning odor.

I called the company,

Thank you for your order!

So sorry to hear of the difficulties your order is experiencing. We have forwarded this inquiry to our product representative for resolution.

We will follow up with you immediately upon receiving further updates.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.

Today is, May 29,2019, and I still not heard anything from them, even with a couple of emails, asking them to follow up on the defective product. Have I been screwed again?

InconclusiveLittlePenguin
Defective product, Customer service & quality of product
Damaged or defective
Loss
Review #1545171 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Mega Morning Deals - Charged the full price for two items that were halfprice or less

Just received my credit card statement for two items purchased. Full price was charged for the two items, no discount.

Total was around $70 and credit card charged $149.65. Help before I call Lifelock.

DaringAinuDog637
Tags
  • Billing Was Double
Come on folks
Pricing issue
Price reduction
Review #1541161 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Mega Morning Deals - Have not received my order

I called 2 times, they stated my order would ship after 10 business days. Person stated I will receive an email when order ships.

My order was placed on May 1st, now well over 10 business days. Now when I call 800-373-7101, I get a recording asking to leave a message.

I believe this company Mega Morning Deals are ripping people off.

EfficaciousGreyhound203
Order processing issue
Full refund
Review #1539301 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Mega Morning Deals - Ripped off, The product was not what they showed on tv. It dosen't even work.

I call they just kept saying they were sorry to hear that. I expected better from a channel that is supposed to be real not fake.

Guess the joke is on me. I am truly disappointed. I am not rich. We aren't even considered middle American by our income.

thanks for caring about what you advertise on your show. You will never get me to buy anything again. And I will let everyone know that you didn't even try to solve the problem. I know that it said that all sales are final.

No exchanges no refunds. but I never expected to get ripped off.

ConcernedAlaskanMalamute242
Tags
  • Fox News Mega Morning Deals
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution
I want what they showed as the big saving deal. I want the real radio that works.
Review #1538983 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Mega Morning Deals - Ripoff robot vacuumns. not as shown and don't work also overcharged me about $50, $179. total

I sent a email the day I got them after they came over a month after I ordered them, wont go on carpet at all and go crazy on wooden floors. It was supposed to be buy two and get three.

They charged me for three, No answer to my email after over a week. I can't afford to lose money like this on a fixed income. I needed them because at 80 I can't do it all anymore. What can I do???

dirt box is less than one half inch deep and about three inchs long

DeNene Jensen phone 801 798 7942 Utah

Can we get help from the post office etc. ?

BountifulPike
I didn’t like
Customer service & quality of product, No place to get customer sedvice
Reason of review
not as shown, trash, charged more than supposed to.
Full refund
Review #1538641 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Mega Morning Deals - 2 items missing...

A PURSE WAS MISSING AVH6110-001 striped woven straw crossbody- black my customer SKU is 768410611017

ALSO a removeable sleeve from my tote I received...item no.AVH5762-402 nylon laptop tote - teal my customer SKU is 768410576224

DelicateCassowary
Problem with delivery
Review #1537859 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Mega Morning Deals - Run around different product sent than ordered

After watching a video on Facebook I ordered a Maxclean robot floor vacuum from Mega Morning Deals. What we got was a Super Sweeper which is nothing like the one on the video.

The dirt holder is so small and got clogged after a few minutes of use! We did e-mail them and finally was told of their no return policy for hygienic reasons if you can get your mind around that!

SociableJavanRhinoceros438
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Full refund
Review #1536568 is a subjective opinion of poster.
5.0

Mega Morning Deals - Rd river a defective product

I called and was told I had to send email which I have already done and not heard from anyone.

SadFieldSpaniel295
Review #1536512 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.7

Mega Morning Deals - I received the neck massager today. I plugged it in and after 3 minutes I smelled a burnt smell then the power kicked off.my husband unplugged it and it came apart. You could clearly see faulty wirin

We are lucky a fire was not caused. Never buy anything on mega morning deal.

EnlightenedParakeet

Mine did the EXACT SAME THING. What kind of resolution did you get?

My on/off button didn't even stick on.

And very concerned of fire hazard. But it will not even work now.

TallLlama718
Review #1535272 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Mega Morning Deals - Iphone package deal

Ordered item on March 29, 2019. I called them on April 9, 2019 and get the rehearsed answer of "the product ships after 5-10 working days." Fortunately I only spent $25.00 and I really do not expect to receive any product.

I told the rep that I have been reading negative reports about the company and suspect it to be a scam.

I was told that "scam companies" do not have customer support and they are not a scam company. So, I will wait and see if I ever receive any merchandise.

Order processing issue
Review #1510829 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1510829.